By using the website, you agree to these terms.
In this policy:
- "we" means Juralio Ltd, a company registered in Scotland. Company number: SC441468. Registered office: 22 Springfield, Dundee, DD1 4JE;
- “you” means you as an individual user of our website, and also any organisation or person which you represent when you do so;
- “personal information” means any information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or telephone number; and
- “anonymised information” means automatically collected information that doesn't personally identify you, such as whether you are a new visitor to our website or what type of device you visited our website through.
Information we collect
We don't collect personal information automatically.
You may choose to give us personal information when you contact us, such as when you fill in forms or contact us by email or phone.
We use Google Analytics, including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, to collect certain anonymised information, such as:
- the browser type/version and device you use to access our website;
- information on how you use the site; and
- the IP address via which you access our website (but not your name or other personal information).
We use this anonymised information to better understand our users and to improve this site as well as our products.
Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this site. This cookie can’t be used by anyone but Google. You can read more information about how Google uses your data here.
You can prevent Google Analytics from recognising you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser.
Information from other sources
We may receive personal or anonymised information about you from your use of other websites we operate or other services we provide. We may also receive personal information about you from any of our business partners to whom you may have given your details with permission for them to send it to us.
How we use your information
We will only use your personal information
- to respond to any feedback or requests you have sent us;
- in ways which you expressly agree, when you provide it to us, or subsequently; or
- as stated below under the heading "Other disclosures".
We may use your anonymised information to:
- improve our website by monitoring how people use it; and
- improve our products by understanding our users. We may disclose your anonymised information to third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the information to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We don’t combine anonymised information with personal information.
We may disclose your personal or anonymised information, subject to such confidentiality protections as we consider reasonable, to:
- any present or future member of our group (as defined in section 474 of the UK Companies Act 2006);
- prospective or actual sellers or buyers of any business or assets to or from us;
- prospective or actual buyers of us or substantially all of our assets (in such a case, data we hold will be one of the transferred assets); or
- our prospective or actual investors.
We may also disclose your personal or anonymised information so far as reasonably necessary to:
- comply with any legal obligation;
- protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection; or
- report any attacks on, or attempts to gain unauthorised access to, our website to the relevant law enforcement authorities and provide relevant information about you to them.
How we store your information
We store your personal and anonymised information in the UK.
In future, we may also store your personal and anonymised information outside the UK.
Keeping your data secure
We can’t guarantee the security of any data you transmit over the internet and recommend you take appropriate precautions to ensure its security.
Once we receive your data, we take reasonable measures to ensure its security.
Links to other websites
You agree to any changes if you continue to use our website after the updated policy has been published.
If you provide us with your contact details via our website, we will only use these for marketing communications with your express consent.
You can opt out of these marketing communications at any time.
Revised: 15 September 2017